Friday 22 April 2011

Guy Ritchie strikes again!

Lock, Stock and Two Smoking Barrels was the Film Friday choice, while it was very similar to Snatch I think I prefer Snatch as it just felt like a stronger film, I did like the cliffhanger ending and once again the charaters were amusing and very diffrent despite both films sharing many actors. I also watched Sunset Blvd. which was very impressive, I don't know why, but I didn't have great expectations for it however I was totally engauging with the plot and the characters, the acting was incredible and I really liked the setting and overall mood of the film.

I may be unable to do a blog over the next few days as I will be visiting Grand Parents over Easter Weekend, and Mark is also away... I'll figure something out!

No comments:

Post a Comment