Sunday 15 May 2011

Azerbaijan? How the hell did that happen?

I voted for Moldova, the ones with the great big Christmas tree hats but how Azerbaijan won we will never know...

Blogger refused to log me in yesterday by the way so again, angry but doing my best to blog daily!

Watched an animation called '5 Centimetres as Second,' most irregular layout as it was presented in 3 sections, almost similar to Pulp Fiction however it was chronologically ordered. It was an absolutely beautiful film during some moments and can be neatly interpreted in many ways, basically its a metaphor for how flower petals (specifically cherry blossom) begin all together and how they slowly drift apart as they fall. Very short and insightful so it's ideal for a quick and thoughtful viewing.

Uber revision today as I have my film studies exam tomorrow, feeling reasonably confident with it and it means getting the longest test out of the way first, happy days. As such I will be going to bed shortly to get plenty of sleep for the big day.

No comments:

Post a Comment