Thursday 19 May 2011

Walked home in shame

Exam today was not a good as the first History paper I sat, in retrospect I think it went quite well but I felt a bit crumby while I was writing it. That is not why I walked home ashamed however, I betted a chum a shoelace that Gamestation did not do pre-owned PS2 games, I walked with an untied right shoe and a hole in my heart as they didn't have either Metal Gear Solid, so I got 2 and 3 online for £10!

Although I wasn't completely sure what I was going to get with To Kill a Mockingbird I was pleasantly impressed and ended up really liking it. I knew it had a court scene in it, which is by far the best moment of the film but there was also so much more to it from the perspective of the children and the like. The opening credits were also phenomenally good in my humble opinion. Now I just gotta read the book...

No comments:

Post a Comment