Tuesday 10 May 2011

I feel pretty mighty

Jamie lent me Shadow of the Colossus and it is pretty damn good, great feeling in climbing mountainous bad guys and landing a killer blow to the head, then I ride off on my trusty steed to fight another. Also I just trapped the biggest moth I have ever seen under a mug just now, seriously, this thing had a visible body and was making thumping noises when it hit stuff rather than simple brushes as it goes past things; just plain eww.

Went to the cinema to see Source Code this evening as I was a big fan of Moon, suffice to say that I was left very satisfied. An interesting and surprisingly 'deep' plot makes it a simple and complex film that had a few real 'wow' moments which I won't spoil. If I could have a single niggle it would be some of the special effects, they wern't great and looked a little dated, fortunatly these moments were few and didn't hinder the overall enjoyment of the film; great film, great actor, here's to a good future for Duncan Jones.

No comments:

Post a Comment