Monday 23 May 2011

Raiden... RAIDEN!

My copies of MGS 2/3 arrived today and I slogged through a lot of Sons of Liberty today so I could quickly get into the third which is supposed to be outstanding. Can't wait for that.

I was in a Hitchcock mood today so I hit up on Dial M for Murder which was quite fun, it was simple, again I like, as it was pretty much only set in one apartment room as time goes by as a man attempts to conduct the perfect murder, truly it is very clever but when the anti hero begins spinning more and more lies it becomes more apparent that he will eventually be found out, which is why it is so delicious to watch as our protagonist finally gets his come-uppance. Great, simple film which even had an intermission which I took full advantage of by taking a necessary toilet break.

No comments:

Post a Comment