Saturday 28 May 2011

I got an eye shade... thing

According to Google they are eye masks, but I got one from work so that I may fianlly be able to sleep anywhere I desire!

Don't Look Now was hailed by my Dad as one of the best horror films ever, that 'sent chills up his spine' but frankly it did not have that kind of effect on me whatsoever and is very dated in some respects although some of the shots were creative. And it's not like I didn't get it, it just didn't seem like the conclusion I was expecting... little bit let down in all honesty. However, like Rosemary's Baby it did genuenly make you feel tension despite the lack of scares throughout the film which I acctually prefer in a horror film because it makes you feel uncomfertable without simply 'jump scaring' you, the environment was good too, but overall I didn't think it was that good a film.

No comments:

Post a Comment