Saturday 21 May 2011

Finally, I got paid

Doing my thing at my volunteer job today, finally after 55 Weeks of working there every Saturday it finally pays off. I earned £3 in total and it never felt better!

Ok, in fairness I don't expect payment, however we got a small tip from a family after we delivered their sofa to their house after closing hours, I felt like a hero.

I watched The Night of the Hunter tonight, not sure why, it was short and I felt like a bit of film noir. Although it wasn't groundbreaking it was enjoyable but just a little bit dated. The villain is just amazing in this film though, I would only recommend it because of his performance as a really warped yet suave priest, his presence was certainly felt in each of his scenes and he was actually a little bit frightening at times. Overall it is not essential viewing, but it different, I'll give it that.

No comments:

Post a Comment