Friday 27 May 2011

Holy... gravy... cucumber!

Received my revolver bb gun today, and man is it awesome! It's quite similar to the real thing in design, with the cylinder release and loading, of course I had to get the biggest model possible, the 8", and it's bloody massive!

Critical thinking exam went ok today although it started off really badly, I left home with one pen think that it'd do me for the whole day, sitting down to write my name and it suddenly stops working and is visibly leaking. Mildly panicking at this point I asked for a new one and the invigilator politely handed me another, few seconds later that one broke too! I got a third and final pen before I could start writing clearly and continued as normal. Boring exam though, kinda felt like a waste of an hour and a half.

No comments:

Post a Comment