Tuesday 17 May 2011

Do I feel lucky?

History test went pretty well today in my opinion, the right questions came up and I felt that I answered them well. I have a free day tomorrow for the second History revision session I will undergo for paper 2, fun.

The Third Man was a very interesting film, I enjoyed the setting and the character's especially Orson Welles' character and some scenes really stood out from the rest. The narrative flowed well and kept me enguaged for the most part with a plot that continues unwinding until the very end. I also watched Dirty Harry which I throughly enjoyed, the killer was amazingly phycotic in some scenes and the subject matter was clearly revolutionary for it's time. It was Clint Eastwood who understandably steals the picture however with his cool and prestigious apperence in each shot, you know he's there for buisness and that buisness will kick ass.

No comments:

Post a Comment