Monday 2 May 2011

Extended weekend end

Royal Wedding and a terrorist assassination, I should give this weekend a 10, but I'll rate it later.

3 films today so I will give quick little reviewy type things as I rank them in order of favorites starting from the lowest: Badlands, a good film, still don't understand Terrence Malick films but it was enjoyable despite feeling way longer than 90 minutes. Close at number 2, Some Like It Hot, I have now decided that Billy Wilder is one of my favorite writer/directors, I will probably watch Double Indemnity tomorrow as that is also supposed to be great. Oldboy was last, amazing cinematography and plot with some pretty tense scenes, throw in some suggestive violence and we have a winner.

Long weekend gets an 8, double the lounge time and something new everyday. Back tomorrow on a Tuesday which is my English subjects day, creative thinking and film watching ensue, have a good one.

No comments:

Post a Comment