Thursday 11 June 2015

Espresso Black Magnum

Started up my first day at Wildseed helping out their 'kids' department with contracts and filing mostly today which was all pretty standard. They didn't have a whole lotbfor me to do today so I was turned over to Mark to give him a hand make a few phone calls which resulted in me making a massive are of myself in front of all his co-workers. Apparently I have a bigger workload tomorrow so I say 'bring it on!'

Next up comes the latest installment of the feature you are always waiting for: Theo Food Review. This time we look at the 'Espresso Black Magnum' ice cream. In short, no. I first saw the advert for these on a bus and vividly remember saying I really wanted to try one to whoever I was walking with at the time. So I three down the cash and bought myself one only to be sorely dissapointed by the flavour. Somehow it tasted too strongly of coffee, and this is coning from someone who drinks double espressos at breakfast time. Just a massive shame really because I was so down for a good magnum. 2/10 is my final rating, get a classic one instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment