Saturday 20 June 2015

Friday, Doughnuts, Breaking Bad

Couldn't have asked for a better last day in the Wildseed offices. I just felt generally on top of everything and could do things very efficiently. A few days ago someone dropped a £5 note on the floor outside the office, I emailed the staff to ask who it belonged to with no response. Instead I used it to buy doughnuts for everyone in the office and they went down a storm.


Shortly after I said my goodbyes and everyone said I was welcome to swing back anytime, I'm glad I left a small impression on some really cool people. First thing Mark asked be to do once we got back home was to blitz through the last episodes of Breaking Bad together; even if it took us late into the night.

It made me recall when I first finished the show with Jamie last year at half midnight. Jamie and I shared the same experience together, that bitter sweet ending that leaves you speechless. Mark came down shortly after the end and asked if he could start watching the show with us. So we rewound to episode 1 and thus the cycle begun again with Mark and myself. That cycle finished tonight.

Finishing Breaking Bad again was a real treat, the highs really do hit hard, especially in the last few episodes. I always knew that Mark would really like the ending and turning to him as the credits begun to roll it was clear that he felt exactly like Jamie and I did those many months ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment