Wednesday 24 June 2015

Five Thrones

My goal for the day was to go into town and buys some Craghopper type trousers. I wanted a pair for myself for a long while thanks to their double pocket feature so I can keep stuff zipped up if need be. That and Mum had a voucher for a shop on the highstreet that sold them so it was a win-win situation. Fashionably, these things are a train-wreck, but their functionality is excellent; something else to add to my runner's repertoire.

I realised that I completed my days goal a lot sooner than I anticipated, it wasn't even 11am once I'd returned home so I figured I should watch some more Game of Thrones. After I watched some I figured that I should watch some more. Five episodes later I discovered I'd finished Season 1 quite quickly. Mark would be proud.

No comments:

Post a Comment