Sunday 21 June 2015

Hotel Bookings

Felt like a bit more of a production assistant today as I had a loose end to tie up from working in the Wildseed offices: I had to book someone a hotel room. While this is something I've never really had to do, it wasn't scary. The company wants to streamline how quickly it can get your money in their pocket while doing a service, and I am eternally grateful for this since it makes my life easier; a real win-win situation.

Outside of bookings, I dabbled in another episode of Game of Thrones as I have declared watching it to be my Summer push, it was the same for The Wire last year and I want to crack through another HBO hit. Also so I can finally get into conversations with people about the show and not have to cover my ears everytime anyone starts discussing anything to do with the show.

No comments:

Post a Comment