Thursday 4 June 2015

Pudding Polava

Rebecca and I both really like these cinnamon buns that Lidl do, so I figured I would try my hand at that romantic boyfriend thing and buy us each one for pudding tonight. Imagine my luck when I spotted that there were only two of them left in the entire shop, I snagged them up nice a quick, ain't nobody gonna take away my cinnamon bun! Arriving at the til I noticed that it was that special time of year again, the annual 'Theo forgets his money at the supermarket' event. This time though, there was sometime at stake: The sweet buns. I couldn't just put them back while I dashed off to get my wallet from home, someone was bound to take them.

For the sake of our pudding I plucked up the courage to ask the cashier if she could hold my basket for me and they were actually really cool with that. Guess it happens to a lot of people. It was a situation I expected to be really awkward but it was absolutely painless. Life tip there. A situation is only as awkward as you make it out to be.

The buns tasted like victory though, thanks for asking.

No comments:

Post a Comment