Friday 5 June 2015

Hanging

Rounded up the last few of my future housemates for a small viewing of our new home and they were smitten with it. It sparked several excited remarks about what we were going to do next year and how many films we were going to power through, it got as all really pumped for next September. To make matters even better, we all came over to mine just to hang out and play video games after the house viewing so we could get a glimpse of what our future hold for us. I'm still the best at Mario Kart but I expect to train the others up for some real competition.

I swung round to what was the unofficial last house party of the year for one final meet-up before the Summer which was really nice. It gave a good sense of closure to the year and I got a chance to wish everyone a happy break before waving them off.

If anything however, I perhaps enjoyed the night a little too much. Someone kept on pouring me large glasses of whiskey and this morning I felt like the plague. I ended up being very sick for the first half of today but once I got a Subway inside of me I bounced back. Never thought I would succumb to booze the morning after but it finally happened and I am already thinking 'never again.' In reality though, I have Summer Ball tomorrow so I know I'll be drinking again very soon, perhaps I'll be a bit more gentle then.

No comments:

Post a Comment