Thursday 11 June 2015

Jobs Worth Post Office

Day 2 at Wildseed Kids was spent mostly chasing up contracts for the crew. I got let off my leash a bit when I had to post a few letters and a parcel to Denmark on behalf of a co-worker. That called for a trip to the post office. Since I've nevervreally done international mailing before I had to stand in the que for a bit to ask for advise and the woman at the til was being a bit jobs worth with me. Apparently my letters didn't quite fit through their fake letterbox slots easily so I was charged a fair bit extra and then a load for the parcel. Then they wanted to know what was inside it and trued to charge me insurance for it, by golly it took a little while.

I returned the office hero though since I came back with ice lollies and choc ices for everyone after being given petty cash to do a treat round. Morale was high at 4pm in the office.

No comments:

Post a Comment