Saturday 27 June 2015

Never Clean

The dreaded woodchip wall paper is no more. Dad and I attacked it with the steamer and thanks to the extra help we finished the job in record time. This gave me an opportunity to begin packing down the house I am currently living in before moving in the new house. A spider under the sink locked me away from some of the cleaning equipment, but luckily a lot of it was left out for me to use. Namely the bath cleaner which made this hellish fizz whenever it came into contact with grime. And considering our bathroom, it was fizzing a lot.

It's a bit of a shame really, the house I'm at currently has never looked clean. Even when I moved in it was noticeably mucky and I'm afraid that without some serious, men-with-vans-and-overalls help the house will just look tidy rather than clean. 

No comments:

Post a Comment