Friday 12 June 2015

Happy Tummy

St Nicks is basically the place to eat out in Bristol. Just so much good street food is sold there and for such a good price its hard to walk out without a smile on your face. Mark suggested getting a lasagne there but I was swayed by the English sausage stand and their very affordable double sausage sandwich which was an absolute knock-out.

Once I got back to the office though I begun to feel really tired, an emergency coffee even failed to perk me back up. I was certainly in a dangerous place as my eyes wouldn't stay open. Then a rumour of Krispy Kreme doughnuts in the office sprung up and so did my sense. Some of the new guys bought in 24 doughnuts to make a good first impression, and let me tell you, they definitely made some friends today.

Got back to Newbury later on today to celebrate my parents Wedding anniversary at a local pub with a big portion of fish and chips. Today really was food done right, I'm heading to bed now with a very happy tummy.

No comments:

Post a Comment