Monday 15 June 2015

Temporarily Misleading Email Subject

I'm back in Bristol and kicking back in the Wildseed offices. Took a fair bit of time to properly naily work today as I went document hunting for the most part. I basically have a massive spreadsheet with 50+ names on it which all need addresses, phone numbers and email addresses next to them. Luckily I had the resources to check in about 80% of them and now I'll probably be dreaming of filling out that spreadsheet.

That's if my ambitions were boring though when in reality I'll be thinking about something much cuter! As I went off on my lunchbreak I noticed an office email went out from a co-worker titled 'Hedgehogs.' I just assumed it was a collection of funny pictures but instead she was trying to sell some newly born hedgehogs. My heart was already pining for them, but my emotions reached a critical level when I noticed the pictures attached:



Words failed me. My bank account too, since these little guys didn't come cheap at £100 a pop. I guess Solomon the hedgehog will have to remain a worldly aspiration for my future.

No comments:

Post a Comment