Friday 9 November 2018

A Bit Early...

Despite feeling like a train has run me down, I got up bright and early so I could get into work for 8am. Once I walked in though my colleges all looked rather surprised, I started to worry at this point thinking I had done something wrong. Turns out the rota got shuffled and I was meant to come in at 11. My manager was very apologetic, got a free coffee out the deal at least and that kept me warm on the long trudge back home. Gave me plenty of time to think about how an extra hour or two in bed would've really refreshed me.

Rebecca's packing to head to Amsterdam for a Mother/Daughter holiday over the weekend so I'm prepping my next few days flying solo. Spoke to Mark and Louis and I might be having a lil Saturday for the boys which will be lush.

No comments:

Post a Comment