Wednesday 21 November 2018

Dust Offs

Although working the early shift means I have to brave the biting cold weather before the sun has even come up, it does mean that I get to go home at a reasonable hour. Rebecca is out tonight too so in theory I had the whole evening to do whatever I wanted! A horrible and familiar feeling started to form in the pit of my stomach once I got home though, it was the feeling of not knowing what to do with myself for the evening. After some deliberation, I decided to seize the opportunity and give myself a little writing task. For a while I've been mulling over the idea of doing some mini game reviews for my website (so written style only) and the other day I thought it would be cool to go through my game library and give some time to all the games I've never played, and boy there is a lot of them. I'm thinking of calling the segment 'Dust Off' or something similar and it's a great excuse to get me writing quick and easy pieces. I play a game for an hour or two and write a review in the same amount of time. It turned out to be rather successful too, I've already written one, just got to add some pictures and it's good to go! Felt my eyelids drooping though so I thought I'd get in bed before stumbling into a late night editing session.

No comments:

Post a Comment