Friday 30 November 2018

StratLAN Day 1

Somehow I spent most of my morning packing to get ready to head out to StratLAN. I hadn't packed down my PC for a long old while so I took it as an opportunity to hoover out my vents to get rid of some of the crap and dust that's accumulated over the years and boy, was there a lot of it!

Just about got everything sorted before Mark picked me up to head out, first stop was to pick up the camper van we're hiring out (I'm tucked up inside the roof of this thing right now for bed and I already want to live here for the rest of my life.) We stopped for a McDonalds en route but afterwards we stepped into what 16 year old me would have considered to be heaven. While a room full of avid gamers and players still makes me smile, I can already tell that when I walk in next morning the smell is only going to mature.


No comments:

Post a Comment