Monday 26 November 2018

Sorting Sticky Jobs

Powered through a bunch of little odd jobs that I only just got the chance to complete. I had a pending job application I wanted to work on so I got that done and dusted, which in turn put me in good stead to ask for some extra time off at work for Christmas and to help out on another Wildseed shoot. I sorted out my packing list for my LAN party too, did some finances and cooked a chicken pie for dinner. In the middle of it all I got a delivery from my favourite supplier of sticky black stuff: Gafftertape.com. Mark replaced a bit of my filming equipment and I thought I'd get some extra bits at the same time, so I picked up a rather fetching set of mini fluorescent tapes which make me look super pro. I'm all about the streamlined versatility factor on film shoots and now I've reached a new high... Or a new low if you ask my 'embarrassed for me' girlfriend.

No comments:

Post a Comment