Saturday 3 November 2018

A Day in my Pants

Had a little day to myself where I sat in my pants, watched BoJack Horseman and generally pampered myself a little bit. Rebecca took me out to a tiny pasty shop round the corner from her work, I got a beef and Stilton pasty which was to die for - warmed my soul up a treat too. We have a uni friend staying with us for the weekend, still need to hash out what we want to do with him tomorrow, he's seen the Suspension Bridge and all the other touristy bits so we might just take him up North Street for brunch and a coffee.

I also heard back from the editing job I interviewed for a little while back and unfortunately it was not meant to be. They did send me a very lovely email saying that they passed on my CV and that I should keep in touch and I plan to do so. I just need to keep on keeping on.

No comments:

Post a Comment