Wednesday 14 November 2018

Christmas Music Objector

Christmas music has already started playing at work to my chagrin. I'm fair game for a bit of festive cheer, but not in mid November. A customer seemed to echo my thoughts on the music and asked that it be turned down until it was barely audible as background music, I would have given him a high five but it felt unprofessional. I'm bound for Thornbury tomorrow now too, I'm dreading it if I'm being honest since its just so busy there. If there's a non-stop queue there for less than 4 solid hours they consider it to be a quiet day.

At least Rebecca's back home now! She's been away for days now and the flat and my facial hair has fallen into disarray, now I have to raise my standards again which I guess isn't a bad thing if it forces me to be a bit neater. Just nice to have some company at home too.

No comments:

Post a Comment