Friday 23 November 2018

Closure - Dust Off

You know December is knocking once you've bought an advent calendar. Had to go for a maltesers one this time around as the only Cadbury calendars I saw rather oddly all had football stadiums on them? Wasn't very seasonal at all.

Louis was feeling the festive spirit though when I saw him this evening, we went through all the current Christmas adverts from all the big brands and ranked them. None of them felt especially remarkable this year, John Lewis' is well done but that's kinda their thing. Maybe something will crop up soon that'll blow me away.

I also got round to publishing my first 'Dust Off Review'. These are little writing challenges that I'm giving myself to keep myself occupied and to give my website a bit more content. My first one is on a game called Closure that I bought back in 2012 and I never properly played it until the other day. Link is right here if you want to check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment