Sunday 25 November 2018

Sunday Slouch

Rolled up some stuffing balls for the roast dinner we had with Rebecca's parents and they were all enamored with them. All I did was follow the instructions but they were pleased that I did that tiny extra bit, but it wasn't like I was too busy today anyway. Spent this Sunday drinking beer and sitting in Rebecca's parents sitting room, lazily watching BBC News and eating mince pies. Its the epitome of a Sunday slouch day and I was revealing in every second of it.

Once we got back to Bristol we watched the final episode of Louis Theroux's Altered States, most interesting part for me was seeing the credits roll and noticing I knew the director. Worked with him in September on an advert and he was a real good egg, nice to think that I'm at the stage where I'm eagerly watching credit sequences to see who I recognise.

No comments:

Post a Comment