Wednesday 20 February 2019

Gear Swapper

Got another driving lesson under my belt and I'm generally feeling much more confident in the car now. Just being smarter with gear swapping overall and that makes me feel experienced. Afterwards I got cracking with some writing and got most of my next video down on paper, just needs a bit of refining and I'll be ready to start the technical side of things. Really committing to building up a portfolio of work that I'd be proud to share with people in the future so I want to slowly ramp up how quickly I work on videos, not just for the sake of quantity but a bit of self discipline and target setting would go a long way for me.

Not looking forward to the early start tomorrow but Rebecca has prepped me a nice lunch to take in so already I know tomorrow won't be so bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment