Sunday 3 February 2019

Ginger Cake

Seeing as it was the last day Rebecca's parents were down for we went our regular walking route, which we have affectionately dubbed as 'the walk'. Basically we head up along the harbourside and back again, good opportunity to take in the fresh air, did me a power of good after drinking a fiar bit last night. Once Rebecca's parents left us we had a bit of the afternoon left to just chill out together before seeing Louis and Rachel for a lovely little cake and tea session. Rachel baked a really great ginger cake which really hit the spot, the whole meetup was an ideal way to end a busy week.

As a funny side note, I bumped into two separate regulars of our coffee shop today, I intentionally didn't show any signs of recognition, instead I just smiled to myself and mused about what a small world it can be. 

No comments:

Post a Comment