Thursday 21 February 2019

Quickly Ticking

Had one of those working days where I got into a very weird mood and just started making rubbish jokes for myself to laugh at. This is ultimately what happens to anyone who worked in hospitality or customer service for long enough I guess, you just go a bit crazy. I was also excited by the prospect of not working again until Monday since I'll be headed back home to Newbury over the weekend which I'm really pumped for. Been looking forward to going home all weekend, and time has gone so quickly recently, this evening Rebecca and I went out for a small meal with friends and it just flew by. I was sat facing a ginormous clock and everytime I looked up to check it I was shocked to see just how quickly the time past - shame too because I was really enjoying the conversation and the beers.

No comments:

Post a Comment