Thursday 7 February 2019

Pace of the Day

Oddly calm at work today. We got rushed by mums first thing in the morning but afterward the shop just kinda coasted along in its own pleasant way. Rebecca was working from home today so I brought her back a flat white and read my new book for the rest of the afternoon. The pace of the entire day just seemed so relaxed, even after Rebecca's book club all had to suddenly arrive on our doorstep after another host had to cancel. I just squirreled myself away in the bedroom and played games with Louis, had a great time too.

I spent a bit of time over the last week scoping out a subreddit so I could promote my latest video, I think I picked my moment to strike fairly well since I doubled my viewership within three hours. Dead chuffed with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment