Wednesday 6 February 2019

Happy Birthday Rebecca 2019

Even through Rebecca was feeling a bit poorly for most of the day, I think we did enough to give her a lovely little Birthday. Started off strong with breakfast in bed followed by Moonrise Kingdom, I gave her my presents in the morning too and she was pretty chuffed with them all. Following a small lunch we headed up Park Street to tour a few bookshops and get a cake at Pinkmans. I volunteered to bring a rucksack on this outing and we each ended up buying a few books so my trip back was significantly heavier. Once we unloaded our books we headed out to Pho for a nice meal, Rebecca started to feel a bit unwell again towards the end of the meal but soon perked up again after I presented her with a surprise cake once we got back home.

Bless her, it must be so ropey to be poorly on your Birthday. I did the best I could to make sure today still felt special for her and hopefully she had a good one.

No comments:

Post a Comment