Friday 22 February 2019

The Purge


Got the day off today to do a bit more writing. I got about three-quarters of the way through my next video script when one of my favourite YouTubers posted a video on exactly the same topic I was about to discuss in mine. I thought I'd have to scrap my project completely but now that I've seen his video I know that we are talking about some very different things - I'm in the clear basically!  



Got back home to Newbury and after dinner I got a chance to see my 'new' bedroom. Mum and Dad have decked it out now as a bit of a guest room with new bed-sheets, a new sofa bed a new lamp and even a lick of paint. It looks really good actually and its inspired me to really tidy up all my gubbins. I'm doing a bit of a purge of my belongings this weekend, I'm going to do the whole Marie Kondo thing and ask myself if a possession sparks joy. I already started the clear-out and I'm eager to do more, want the room to look great.

No comments:

Post a Comment