Monday 18 February 2019

The LAN Party is Over

It was only after I stirred up my instant porridge pot and downed a cup of coffee that I realised just how little sleep I got last night. The antics of the LAN party weekend started to wear me down, my attitude was always just one step ahead of my wearness but I felt it on the periphery for most of the day. When we did finally pack up to leave it felt like it was time to go. Several desks were now vacant and the entire group were running on fumes. It was time to go home and sleep in our own beds and not look at screens for many hours of the day.


Day's highlight came after playing a few more King of the Hill games. I inexplicably came 1st again and won yet another giant mouse mat so I thought I'd give it to Mark for being a general legend... That is until he accidentally managed to literally unplug the internet at the event - hell of a way to end a LAN party!

No comments:

Post a Comment