Monday 11 February 2019

Return to the Citadel

Went out in the evening to catch up with a pair of friends we hadn't spent time with in yonks. In the months between our last meet up they adopted a rescue cat called Maggie who swiftly became Rebecca's all time favourite cat, and believe me when I say, tat it a highly contested top-spot. We played a little board game called Citadels which I hadn't seen in years, paying it again felt like a bit of a homecoming, and it was even sweeter when I won. 'Let's not wait so long to do this again' was the sentiment we all echoed by the eve's end, I think that making more of an effort to spend time with old friends is one of my silent New Year goals and with nights like this it reminds me why its important to make the effort.

No comments:

Post a Comment