Sunday 3 February 2019

The Ivy

Got pretty lucky on shift, I was due to cover someone for most of the day but the snow meant their other engagement got cancelled. In turn I got to leave work the very second the queue started to snake its way out the door. I left quickly to join up with Rebecca and her parents to go on yet another magical mystery tour around Bristol. We did the ferry boat and the harbourside this time around followed by a very posh dinner at The Ivy. It's a little bit fancy there, but it was Rebecca's Birthday meal so we all prepped ourselves for a little treat. It was a very nice meal in fairness, but after all the courses were finished I suddenly felt exhausted, as if all the weeks work had finally caught up on me. Luckily I've go the day off tomorrow so I'll make sure to get some recharge time in at some point.

No comments:

Post a Comment