Sunday 24 February 2019

Rounding Up the Tidy Up

Kept up the whole de-cluttering thing this weekend and left it having done a lot more than I expected I'd get round to. Basically there is no random bags full of tat or pockets full of miscellaneous items, instead everything I've kept has been neatly collected into boxes and tucked away. The room itself looks clean now and ready to enjoy its new identity.

As a small follow up, I managed to collect a few video games I really had no love for (old freebie games that came bundled in with a second hand PlayStation 2 kinda games). Took them all down to the highstreet to trade them in and got £20 for the lot - I was just going to take them all to a charity shop but it was nice to reap some reward from my tidying efforts. Bought myself a new game there and then with that extra cash so I'm already smiling.

No comments:

Post a Comment