Wednesday 3 July 2019

A Plague Tale - Innocence

Once I took a step back from my latest video I realised that I was actually pretty chuffed with it. The pace and style of the editing is perhaps the best I've ever produced, of course it helps that the game is totally beautiful and lends itself well to video editing. A Plague Tale - Innocence not only taught me how to spell 'plague' right, it provided a human adventure set in the midst of the Black Death. The number 1 thing the games got going for it is the rats, those disgusting cretins literally fill the screen at times, so if you got a thing about rodents then this game probably won't be your cuppa tea. If you can stand the sight of blood and are in the market for a spiritual and beautiful game then look no further. You can see the rest of my video review just below.   


No comments:

Post a Comment