Thursday 11 July 2019

Staff Writer Perhaps

Worked a pretty chill shift of 8:30 until 12:30, just a cover job while someone was out doing interviews. I joined up with Louis and Rachel to look around another house just next to Victoria Park, we unanimously agreed that it was nice but not a winner. The bathroom was on the ground floor for one and it might've been a bit more of a 'fixer upper' than expected.

In other news, I signed up to be a voluntary staff writer for a gaming magazine, my application was accepted this evening so I might become a regular contributor for Sick Critic, I'll be ironing out the details with them tomorrow. I'm cool with it being unpaid, just happy to get my foot in the door for the time being so I can get a taste for it, may or may not bear fruit but that's what new experiences are all about.

No comments:

Post a Comment