Friday 12 July 2019

A Tent of my Own

It's been sitting in out lounge unwrapped for a few days now, but this evening was finally the time to pitch our new tent. Technically, this is also the first tent I've properly owned, Mark and Dan always had some pretty amazing tents I've slept in over the years for Duke of Edinburgh or various camp outs. I've always been a passenger on their ships, never the captain - but no more! We walked up to our nearest park to pitch the tent just to get a feel for putting it up and it was love at first sight. At long last, a tent to call my own. Already can't wait to enjoy all the quiet nights inside listening to the melodic pitter patter of rain streaking down the canopy.


I also got around to pimping my After Effects into just a little more, with some feedback from Louis I changed the font slightly and added a simple but effective tri-colour wipe at the end - obviously the colours are on-brand too. Looks sleek and professional now, I already sampled it on top of some of my previous videos and I was chuffed to pieces with how it looked.


No comments:

Post a Comment