Wednesday 10 July 2019

After Effects Trainee

Seeing as Rebecca was working from home today it only made sense for us to divvy up the dining table as a temporary office space for us both. I cracked on with an application for a staff writer position for a gaming website while Rebecca went away for an interview in the morning, and got offered a job a hour later! She didn't know what to say or how to act for a while afterwards but I was immensely proud of her. She's still internally debating about whether she'll accept the role or not, but I know she'll make the right call whatever happens.

Seeing as I was half expecting to see a friend this afternoon I didn't want to commit to anything massive for the rest of the day so I thought I'd continue to give myself a few lessons in After Effects. Been thinking about becoming a video editor/content producer if the right gig ever came up and those skills are always handy. Watched a few YouTube tutorials and pieced together this nifty little thing which I might use as a intro piece for any future videos I make. It's a first draft mind, but I'm chuffed with how it turned out. Props to Louis too for doing the music.



No comments:

Post a Comment