Tuesday 16 July 2019

Funny Ol' Morning

First customer at work inexplicably put one of our coffee grinders out of action, I could tell from that moment that the day was gonna be an odd one. Some bloke came in shortly after who boasted about going to the gym all morning then asked for two of our largest sandwiches, didn't quite have the heart to tell him that exercise and diet weren't mutually exclusive when it comes to weight loss. Rebecca then shot me a message at lunch time telling me her train bound to London hit not one, but several cows on it's way into Reading - like I said, I felt it was going to be a bit of an odd day.

Did some preliminary packing this evening, blocking out which suitcases the tents, sleeping bags and roll mats would fit in, to my delight everything squeezes in beautifully. The programme for the trip to Brainfels also arrived today, high ropes courses, castle tours and canoeing equals a guaranteed good time.

No comments:

Post a Comment