Sunday 7 July 2019

Before We Met

Rung in a friend's 30th Birthday with a few beers and 5 pints of jelly. We played all the typical kids party games like pass the parcel and pin the tail on the donkey, it was a throwback party and all those game scratched a nostalgic itch. One of the more novel games requires all the guests to bring baby photos of themselves, Louis provided me with a cute picture I'd basically never seen before so I spent a long while staring into the eyes of the person I used to be. When I was 6 years old I probably would have thrown a tantrum if I lost a game, but now I could let it pass and be happy for the winner. Glad to say I turned out alright.



Quietly mulling over the prospect of getting up early tomorrow morning to open the cafe. Thankfully I future proofed myself somewhat by doing a lot of the opening jobs before I left work today so in theory, it should be super easy whatever happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment