Monday 22 July 2019

Bric Company

The early start hit me hard this morning. Could barely keep my eyes focused while eating breakfast and the walk to work was fraught with angry dogs and too much sunlight. The actual customers in today were friendly, but overly plentiful, could've done with 20% less of them overall, then I could drink my own coffee without having to make teacakes all morning. My hostility evaporated once a friend came in to drop off my Bric bag, basically a reusable lunch-bag that's an absolute delight to hold in the hand. I got it as a 'thank you freebee' for posing as a model for their website/product range a little while back, they just launched their website too and you can check it out here - see how many times you can spot me in their photos. Took it home to use as a temporary fruit bowl but I know it'll come in handy when I'm off camping later on in the week.


No comments:

Post a Comment