Sunday 7 July 2019

Growing Pains (I Think)

Gosh and golly, I think I have a growing pain in my leg. Sincerely hope that's not the case since I'm already just over 6ft and life is hard enough for a tall fella like me. Might have just put a little too much strain on it at work today, it was a long shift after all, clocking in at around 9 hours. Just felt shattered and leg-achey afterwards but thankfully Rebecca was there to cheer me on when I got back with some home-made falafel. I'd take that over a Sunday roast any week.

Shared the film Monster with Rebecca and after a re-watch I can happily say it'll join the ranks of my all time favourite movies. There was just something else operating under the hood that I picked up on during a second watch that made the film so much richer.

No comments:

Post a Comment