Monday 8 July 2019

New Tent

With multiple, long work days and earlier starts each morning, I figured I could take the latter part of the afternoon off to chill out and recuperate. Reckon we might have some guests over tomorrow night so I'm prepped to do a fair bit of cleaning tomorrow to make sure the place is spic and span. I'll get a chance to get properly antiquated with our new hoover too. This bad boy is picking up all the detritus our old vacuum could barely get up, it quite literally picked up two and a half years of stubborn hairs and grime during it's maiden voyage according to Rebecca - how can I resist a powerful hoover?

Speaking of random bit cool things, Rebecca and I just bought a tent for when we go camping to Germany. Settled on a nice 3 man tent that's sociable, yet compact. Can't wait to open it up and breathe in that 'new tent' smell.

No comments:

Post a Comment