Tuesday 23 July 2019

Swinging Shoes and Tiny Tacos

The packing for my camping holiday officially begun this afternoon once I was done with work. Got our tent, sleeping bags and roll matts all tucked into our pair of suit cases, now it's just the clothes and personal knick knacks. I'm so glad we each bought a microfiber towel, those things can fold up into basically nothing, taking up minimal room in my case. Once I was tired and sweaty from tightly packing everything on the hottest day of the year so far, Rebecca and I went out for a little date night to a Mexican restaurant that sells small plates that pack a wallop. Seriously, my taco had the circumference of a crumpet but the flavour was astounding. Ice cream and hanging our feet over the river came next and I felt truly at peace in that moment. I just keep thinking one more day of work before Germany, cannot wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment