Friday 19 July 2019

Sick Critic Staff Writer

Said to myself this morning that I was going to throw myself into the journalism deep end and submit a new article for Sick Critic, the website I'm volunteering for. Got into Wildseed, sat at my desk and cracked out a news article I was chuffed with. I submitted it for posting and it went live on their website a few hours later - my work has officially been published on a legit gaming website. If you want to read it, you can click right here.

The article itself is just a news piece about Plants vs. Zombies 3 being announced, but I think I lent my voice to the piece and made it light. The bit I'm proudest of is my little bio:


Big shout out to Mark too who came down and proof-read everything, always nice to have a friend who's willing to look over your shoulder.



No comments:

Post a Comment