Monday 1 July 2019

Bean Burger

Sat down for a long old time writing today and just about cracked open a review I'm working on. Took me a while to articulate exactly what I thought about it but putting it down on paper has made me feel much more confident when it comes to expressing an opinion. Just needs a final check over before its ready to print. Shared it Rebecca for her thoughs and all I can say is thank goodness for her proof reading skills, girl can spot a mis-used apostrophe from a mile away.

Went out for a meal and a beer with some friends in the evening, this marked another chance for me to try out the vegetarian options at restaurants. Been trying to cut down on meats over the past month or so, I've not gone veggie by any stretch, just want to get some more goodness in me and try out some things I've never had before. Had a bean burger for the first time ever and it was pretty dang good.

No comments:

Post a Comment